announces continued strong growth in the 15 months since the launch of its award-winning Virtual PBX Complete business VoIP solution in February 2011, citing a 49.9 percent rise in traffic though the company's hosted PBX system. As more businesses switch to a hosted telephone service, Virtual PBX expects the market to continue growing.
Unlike other hosted PBX services, Virtual PBX Complete supports the blending of analog and IP telephony while simultaneously incorporating open SIP peering. The solution delivers everything a business needs to provide professional phone service for customers, prospects and employees -- eliminating the need to request analog land lines and other expensive options from traditional service providers.
Since its launch, Virtual PBX Complete has been recognized by several publications including Information Week, eWEEK and TMCnet .
Called a "cream of the crop" service by its customers, Virtual PBX has received the following nine awards since developing its Virtual PBX Complete system:
- 2010 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award
- 2010 Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award
- 2011 Internet Telephony Excellence Award
- 2011 NGN Leadership Award
- Internet Telephony's 2011 TMC Labs Innovation Award
- Network Products Guide 2011 Hot Companies And Best Products Award
- 2011 Internet Telephony Unified Communications Product of the Year Award
- 2011 Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award
- 2011 Unified Communications Excellence Award
VoIP Anywhere was added as an enhancement to Virtual PBX Complete in September 2011, providing clients with additional mobility in VoIP deployment. With VoIP Anywhere, clients can use mobile and smart devices as VoIP extensions in the system.
Virtual PBX Complete with VoIP Anywhere is a distinctive blend of traditional analog and IP telephony that is designed with the small and mid-size business in mind. The solution incorporates Open VoIP Peering capabilities to eliminate the need for proprietary software and deliver the freedom and flexibility to carry business extensions anywhere around the world through their smartphones.