In Business announces changes to the structure and pricing of the company’s white label VoIP program. The white label program, previously offered with three separate pricing plans, is now being offered as a single, streamlined package with both metered and bundled minute options for SIP trunking and hosted IP PBX business solutions, as well as single line user (“SoHo” and residential landline replacement) deployments. As part of the new program structure, the company has also introduced highly competitive flat rate pricing for origination and termination services and reduced initial startup fees for customers by 50 percent or more.
With respect to new functionality, the white label VoIP program now offers redesigned, fully brandable end-user and administrator portals, which enable easier access to CDR information and more account management and call control functions. The latest portal design provides both administrators and end-users with a more intuitive user experience. OSS/BSS platforms for ordering and billing provisioning have also been enhanced in conjunction with the program update.
The white label VoIP program caters to a wide variety of audiences, ranging from existing service providers on other platforms (ITSPs, MSOs, MSPs), to traditional phone companies (ILECs, CLECs, IXCs) seeking to enter the VoIP market with their own brand, to IT integrators, data VARS, interconnects, and entrepreneurs seeking to add VoIP to their business services. Program members will be able to offer their customers:
- SIP Trunking – Solutions for providing VoIP phone service for premise–based phone systems, enabling cost savings through unlimited free on–network calling, low long–distance usage rates, scalability, and other benefits.
- Hosted IP–PBX – Managed cloud-based business phone systems with flexible features such as customizable auto attendants, call forwarding to multiple phone numbers and ring groups, teleconferencing, call transfer, call waiting, voicemail–to–email, caller ID services, mobility features and more.
- Residential Landline Replacement Services – Single user solutions for affordable home phone service via the Internet instead of traditional phone lines.
- Origination and Termination Services – Domestic and international origination and termination at competitive wholesale prices through Tier 1 providers. Also includes inbound and outbound SMS solutions via Telcentris’ web–service API, providing full customization.
- Callback Services – Web and SMS callback modules, providing the ability to transform the cost of an international phone call made from an end–user’s cell phone into the cost of the cellular service provider’s inbound call rate.
Per revised program structure, the white label package will now include:
- Simple pricing model offering both bundled minute and metered services options
- Flat rate origination and termination charges for domestic US traffic
- Competitively priced wholesale International services
- Fully brandable user portal
- Administrator portal
- Carrier-grade billing platform
- Customized invoice templates
- Cost / revenue and transaction detail reporting
- Ability to create customers and accounts
- Ability to modify offerings, tariffs, subscriptions and plans
- Full US DID coverage and International DID coverage in over 60 countries worldwide
- And more.