is giving away free Grandstream internet phones and Siemens Cordless DECT business phones to help small companies to benefit from the low call costs of VoIP through professional pre-configured internet phone handsets.
For a 10 person company, for instance, Cloudnet predicts that with its free phone offer, typical savings are between £700 - £2,000 for equivalent VoIP handsets.
Cloudnet is offering new subscribers to its Cloudnet Connect service, free handsets until 1 January 2011.
Cloudnet Connect, which starts at £8.50 per month plus calls, is for businesses that are looking for a phone system without the huge setup costs and includes:
- Plug and play VoIP - free phones and online PBX - no capital expenditure
- All inclusive advanced business telephone features, such as voicemail, call divert, call recording
- Free calls within the Cloudnet network and branch to branch
- Low national and international call charges
David Hill, Chairman of Cloudnet said, “while call costs for VoIP are attractive the cost of IP phones has inevitably been high, from £70 to over £200 per handset. We believe that we have created the most attractive internet phone package for businesses which includes free handsets to accompany a full online switchboard, and we believe to be much more cost effective than our VoIP service provider rivals. With the Cloudnet Connect system, we provide the easiest to install and use VoIP system for small businesses.
We are also expanding the range of phones we offer and have just signed a deal to offer Snom, Yealink and Cisco Linksys phones to our customers.”
Cloudnet also offers call bundles where companies can benefit from fixed rate calls, a virtual answering service and a Flexinumber service, which provides a landline number for mobiles.
The free phones being offered under Cloudnet’s deal include:
Cloudnet’s entry level business phone – IP01
- Full integration with the Cloudnet system
- Large graphical LCD display with privacy features
- Intuitive menu system
- Dual ports - no need for a spare network socket
- Excellent audio quality
- Hands free
- Address book
- Call number memory
- And much more
Grandstream GXP-2000 operator phone
- Intuitive user interfaces
- 4 individual lines
- Dual Ethernet ports
- Graphical LCD display
- Secure central configuration
- And much more
Siemens Cordless DECT business phone
- Multiline for up to 6 handsets and 6 sip accounts
- 210 hours standby
- 25 hours talk time
- 50m indoor radius
- 150 contact storage
- Hands free calling
- Up to 3 parallel calls
- Brilliant sound quality for internet calls
- Illuminated handset