For a limited time UniVoIP
is giving away free phones to all organizations that sign up for a calling plan through their hosted PBX system. UniVoIP calling plans offer unlimited free inbound and intra-office calls and outbound domestic calls are only $0.02 per minute with unlimited calling plans available.
An enterprise class phone system with no hardware to buy
- A hosted PBX system connects all employees to each other and to clients, no matter where they are. Main office, home offices, satellite offices, mobile workers and even international offices can all be accessible through a single phone number. With UniVoIP hosted PBX all that is needed is one phone per employee and a dedicated point-to-point connection or an Internet connection – with no equipment to purchase or manage except the phones.
Unlimited and free support
- Although the phones truly are plug and play all the built-in features sometimes require some help. That is why clients appreciate UniVoIP – as they don’t just mail the phones and leave it up to the user to figure out how to use them but rather have trained technicians come to the clients place of business and install the business VoIP phones and train the end users on how they work. UniVoIP provide the level of service expected from a phone company – one company delivers the system, the connection and provides all technical support - 7 days a week.
Calls are not routed over the internet
- There is a common misconception that all business VoIP systems connects calls exclusively through the Internet, and that scares business owners that are dependent on good and consistent voice quality. Although all VoIP systems can be routed that way and it is very convenient for remote workers or small branch offices that needs to be connected, it is usually recommend to use a secure T1 connection for the main office and to make things even easier UniVoIP also provide that as a service making them the only communications provider needed - one company that is responsible for that “lines are open” both for calling and internet usage.
One Vendor and One Bill
- Multiple vendors are required to deliver traditional business phone services (the phone system provider, the maintenance company, the long-distance service provider, the local phone lines provider, and the Internet service provider). With UniVoIP, there is only one vendor – and one bill – for all of these services.
A reliable business phone system
- Small business PBX solutions are as reliable, easy to use and robust as traditional business phone systems but they offer many more features at a lower cost – and with less headaches!
- customers are not dealing with a huge, infrastructure-laden telecommunications company with hundreds of thousands of miles of copper wire, massive phone switches, and central offices to maintain. Hosted PBX services are delivered over the Internet OR other private connection.
None to minimal capital expenditure
- There is no customer premise-based equipment to buy, and with UniVoIP, even the VoIP phones, any required routers, and all set-up fees can be rolled into one low monthly lease.
- Long-distance charges between office locations are completely free and international rates are extremely low.
Advanced PBX features and no technician fees
- When users need to add, move, or remove a phone or an employee from the phone system – or when it’s time to update an auto-attendant recording or add a new feature – they do not need to pay for a technician to visit.
- All senior management have a long history in the telecommunications business and have experience on what makes a successful phone service provider and that is a commitment to not only technology but to support and customer service.
Free phones available with 36 month calling plan contract and not available with any other offer.