announces the release of a totally free new VoIP phone that allows users to make and receive calls from their computer using popular VoIP providers or SIP servers. 3CX VoIP Phone, unlike other free soft phones, has a straight forward, business-style interface and includes important business features such as call transfer.
3CX VoIP Phone has a user-friendly and intuitive interface with dial pad and buttons that make transferring or forwarding calls a breeze. It also allows users to review their history of calls, put calls on hold, to easily accept, reject or ignore calls with a mouse click, and much more.
Launch calls from Microsoft Outlook -- without re-typing the number.
One of the key features of 3CX VoIP Phone is its integration with Microsoft Outlook. Users can launch calls directly from their contacts' list within Outlook by just right-clicking on the name of the person they wish to call. There is no need to dial any telephone numbers since Outlook works as 3CX VoIP Phone's address book.
Other features of 3CX VoIP Phone:
- Supports several SIP profiles
- Shows personal call log/history - ideal for salespeople
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Supports G.711 (A-Law and u-Law), GSM, iLBC and Speex codecs
- STUN support for NAT/firewall traversal
- Installation provided as MSI for easy deployment
Key advantages of 3CX VoIP Phone:
- Completely FREE - no license fees or hidden charges for use of advanced features
- Not proprietary - can be used with most popular IP PBXs and VoIP providers
- Quick and simple installation
- Easy to use via an intuitive user interface with dial pad and buttons
- Environmentally friendly
Download the new 3CX VoIP Phone totally free of charge from: http://www.3cx.com/VOIP/voip-phone.html