Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2010 VoIP Update - U.S. SMB Market
" report to their offering.
It is believed that the market for IP based voice communications, i.e. VoIP, IP PBX will eventually merge. The last several years have been dogged by a difficult recession and many SMBs put on hold technology decisions. In the end, the migration of voice and data continues, the chance to leverage data networks with voice communications continues, and the opportunity for greater market penetration of IP solutions among the SMB community remains large.
This report explores the possibilities and challenges for vendors, IP Solution providers and channel partners alike.
Key Topics Covered:
- Figure 1: SB Spending on VoIP
- Figure 2: MB Spending on VoIP
Survey Findings on SMB VoIP Characteristics
- Figure 3: SMB VoIP Usage by Employee Size and Verticals
- Figure 4: SMBs Indication of the Importance of Implementing VoIP
Channel Partners: Navigating IP within the SMBs
- SMBs With and Without VOIP: Key Characteristics and Distinctions
- Vertical Industry vs. VoIP Use Overview
- A Word on Skype and Other VoIP Players
Ongoing Market Evolution
- Future market potential for VoIP in the SMB space
- Future of on-premise IP-PBXs vis--vis hosted VoIP
- Outlook for Hosted VoIP Offerings from Major Telcos