announces the availability of a new Savings Estimator tool that gives enterprises the ability to calculate an approximate cost-savings benefit of utilizing XO Enterprise SIP
. Designed specifically for multi-location enterprises, the award-winning XO Enterprise SIP enables customers to simplify, streamline and achieve better cost savings by transforming their distributed voice network architecture to a more centralized and cost-effective VoIP solution.
The XO Enterprise SIP Savings Estimator tool provides a snapshot of potential savings by factoring in the number of employees, network locations and intra-company long distance calls. The tool also takes into consideration the multiple cost-savings benefits of XO Enterprise SIP, including increased network management efficiency and lowered operating costs as a result of reducing equipment, local voice trunks, long distance and multiple voice and data network charges.
To access the XO Enterprise SIP Savings Estimator, click here
XO Enterprise SIP
XO Communications is an industry leader in VoIP and SIP trunking solutions for distributed enterprises. The award-winning XO Enterprise SIP enables customers to utilize a centralized IP-PBX architecture in key locations and deliver VoIP services to branch locations across an existing wide area network or using the XO MPLS IP-VPN solution. Moreover, utilizing XO Enterprise SIP customers can achieve a number of benefits including:
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership by using a single or fewer IP-PBXs to support all locations;
- Reduced Operating Costs by not having to maintain costly PRI facilities or local voice trunks at each location, and eliminating the operating expense of managing separate voice and data networks;
- Greater Flexibility by allowing locations to burst above their normal call capacity and sharing idle voice trunk capacity from other locations across the enterprise;
- Increased Efficiency in network management through simplified and converged network operations, significantly less effort to connect new locations to the public switched telephone network;
- Business Continuity with redundant Enterprise SIP connections and the ability to automatically re-route calls to alternate locations;
- Extensive Nationwide Availability of XO VoIP services in all 50 states and more than 2,700 cities.