Capitalizing on the highly successful adoption of Apple’s new iPhone 3G on AT&T’s nationwide wireless network, Smoothstone IP Communications has developed a mobile interface designed to allow managers and executives to control their corporate call centers from anywhere in the world.
Utilizing the new technology available in Apple’s iPhone 3G and iPod touch, clients with Smoothstone’s
Intelligent Call Control (ICC) suite can now use the mobile version of the revolutionary ICC application to easily:
- Manage call queues across multiple locations in real time
- Reroute any calls to any other agent or call center location on the fly
- Transfer held calls through a drag-and-drop interface
- See instant statistics and analytics of call activity and agent performance
- Listen to live calls via Bluetooth headset or speaker
- Record and review calls for training and quality assurance
With Smoothstone’s new mobile ICC interface for Apple’s iPhone 3G or iPod touch, clients are no longer bound to their desktop or laptop and can manage their call center infrastructure from wherever they are. Apple’s new support for corporate security standards allows Smoothstone to provide a secure, enterprise solution for IT professionals everywhere.
This announcement comes a year after the initial launch of Smoothstone’s ICC suite, a completely integrated solution that changed the face of modern ACD technology. A unique, highly-survivable, infinitely-scalable call center solution, ICC requires no customer purchased equipment, is flexibly priced according to client size, and is completely tailored to each organization’s individual needs. ICC is a part of Smoothstone’s comprehensive managed solution for mid- to large-size enterprises, which delivers next generation applications over Smoothstone’s nationwide, private, MPLS network that utilizes proven Cisco Systems technology.