says customers will have clear calling when using its newly launched SIP Trunking services. And they are backing up their claim with a 60-day no-risk guarantee -- the industry's strongest satisfaction guarantee. Reignmaker Communications has partnered with Edgewater Networks, utilizing the company's EdgeView VoIP Support System and EdgeMarc network appliances as mandatory components to Reignmaker Communications SIP Trunking.
The components of this three-tiered approach to call quality assurance are: Initiation
On Every Call
- Before the system is installed, Reignmaker provides interoperability testing to ensure standards and configuration for a client's IP-PBX are fully tested.
- A comprehensive bandwidth test is conducted for clients keeping existing circuits to test for latency, jitter and packet loss.
- Reignmaker's network utilizes multiple private peering connections to optimize call paths for the shortest possible number of hops.
- Proactive call quality activities are performed utilizing a device that maximizes WAN link utilization while optimizing voice quality using prioritization and shaping.
- The Reignmaker solution resolves NAT/FW traversal problems for SIP traffic which allows a single public IP address to be used for multiple VoIP clients. A stateful packet inspection firewall is used in combination with a VoIP application layer gateway to provide comprehensive "media-aware" security. The device also supports IPSec for secure site-to-site networking.
- Every call is monitored by an on-site device. Automatic alerts are sent directly to the Reignmaker NOC for investigation when any MOS score is under 3.5.
- Reignmaker employs several state-of-the-art troubleshooting tools which help identify, isolate and resolve issues that can affect call quality. Each step of the SIP path is analyzed to determine issue root causes and resolution actions.