Heads Up Display Mobile as a 2011 TMC Labs Innovation Award winner. Available on Apple or Android platforms and purpose-built for small- and mid-size businesses, the application delivers cloud-based VoIP, Unified Communications and contact center solutions with a single, secure, user-friendly interface.
“There is nothing like Fonality HUD Mobile on the market,” said Fonality’s Chief Marketing Officer, Wes Durow. “It enables growing businesses to work smarter and faster, anywhere, anytime with advanced Unified Communications and contact center features. We are honored that Fonality HUD Mobile has been recognized with a 2011 TMC Labs Innovation Award.”
Based on the company’s award-winning Fonality HUD desktop interface, Fonality HUD Mobile is easy to use, simple to manage and affordable to deploy. The application dramatically improves efficiency and productivity by providing SMBs with presence-enabled business communications and contact center capabilities.
- Voice over Wi-Fi calling to preserve minutes and reduce mobile costs by an average of 56 percent
- Real-time presence and collaboration capabilities
- Instant access to company directory, visual voicemail and virtual conference rooms
- “Find me/follow me” functionality for seamless connectivity between desktop and mobile devices
- Unified messaging and Microsoft Outlook integration
- Advanced call management, allowing managers to monitor, whisper or barge contact center calls
- Seamless call transfer to and from mobile and office phones
- Additional tools such as secure chat, photo caller ID and on-the-fly call recording
Fonality HUD Mobile also offers significant innovation for contact centers, providing managers with a 360-degree view of all communications, including color-coded agent status, call types and duration. Agents can log in and out of queues, regardless of location, while call managers can quickly record calls and engage through barge, monitor and whisper modes.
“Fonality has demonstrated a commitment to quality and the development of the Unified Communications industry,” said Tom Keating, CTO and TMC Labs executive editorial director at TMC. “Fonality deserves this honor and I look forward to more innovation as they continue improving the future of the UC industry.”
The TMC Labs Innovation Award honors products that have demonstrated innovation, unique features and noteworthy developments toward improving communications technology. The TMC Labs Innovation Award is not granted to the best-selling products, but instead to those representing a significant contribution to the industry.
“We’re proud to grant Fonality with a Unified Communications TMC Labs Innovation Award,” stated Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO. “Fonality HUD Mobile has shown true innovation and is deserving of this recognition.”
The complete list of the 2011 TMC Labs Innovation Award winners can be accessed in Unified Communications magazine.