has announced the addition of the new report "North American Mobile VoIP Market 2010-2014
," to their collection of Telecommunications market reports.
The North American Mobile VoIP market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 57 percent over the period of 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to reduce the cost of communication. The North American Mobile VoIP market has also been witnessing increasing competition among vendors to offer cheaper services.
In spite of the demand for mobile VoIP in North America, increasing concerns about data security are hindering the growth of this market. However, improved network and wireless bandwidth capabilities are expected to drive market growth. Moreover, the Mobile VoIP market is witnessing the incorporation of video capabilities in mobile devices.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?