Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mobile VoIP - Is it Really a Threat to Operator Voice Revenues?
" report to their offering.
This study looks at the changing landscape of the mobile VoIP market; the main over the top players, the new entrants together with what they bring, and how the operators are reacting. The technical challenges are assessed, and an analysis as to the level of threat mobile VoIP brings to operator revenues is made. It concludes with a scenario for the development of this emerging market.
- Who are the new entrants in the mobile VoIP market and how does it change the competition landscape?
- User experiences, current networks and upcoming LTE deployments - what are the technological challenges ?
- Which major OTT and managed solutions are on the Mobile VoIP market? How are the Internet Giants positioning there?
- What are the key trends for Mobile VoIP applications?
- How will the mobile VoIP market evolve by 2015, in the context of more regulation& competition on the voice market?
Data & Forecasts up to 2015 covered in the report:
- Worldwide mobile VoIP user and penetration of 3G subscribers
- Worldwide mobile VoIP volume (billion minutes)