has entered into an agreement with Bayan Telecommunications
to resell Bayan’s wireless landline services throughout the Philippines. This allows Cordia to private label a whole new set of services under the Cordia WiLL brand – combining the freedom of a mobile phone along with all the cost benefits of VoIP service. Cordia expects to launch the new suite of services during this quarter.
Wireless local landline works in a similar manner to traditional mobile services. The customer has the flexibility to use their local service both in the home as well as on a mobile handset outside the home. To date, Cordia’s VoIP offerings have been restricted to end-users with access to a high speed internet connection and an interface device. By bundling Cordia’s new products with a wireless landline phone (eliminating the equipment and technology requirement), Cordia will be able to expand its global offerings to all end-users located throughout Bayan’s footprint in the Philippines.
Cordia’s new suite of WiLL services will initially include:
- Cordia WiLL Connect – unlimited local calling in the same area code
- Cordia WiLL Unlimited – unlimited calling to the U.S., Canada and Hong Kong
- Cordia WiLL Global Unlimited – unlimited calling to over 50 countries
- Cordia WiLL Free – Free daily calling to over 150 countries including mobile phones
- Cordia WiLL Connect Home – standalone unlimited inbound international calls