has launched the Ojo Vision Digital Video Phone and service as one of its core product offerings. VoX is one of the first companies to offer this unique voice and video solution as a home phone replacement to consumers and as a business-class commercial solution to small and medium size business customers.
In addition to the true-to-life video calling experience, each plan includes a full suite of traditional calling features like caller ID, call waiting and 3-way calling. Innovative features like 3-way video conferencing, connecting to a large screen LCD or TV and unlimited video calling are also included.
Ojo Vision Digital Video Phone features include:
- High Quality Video over a seven-inch, high-resolution LCD digital screen
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Works as a digital photo frame
- Display to external TV or PC Monitor for enhanced calling experience
- Enhanced contact list with snapshot pictures
VoX Digital Video Calling Plans starting from $9.95/month including:
- Ojo Vision Digital Video Phone for $249.95 with no service contract
- Unlimited voice calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
- Unlimited FREE voice and video calling to other VoX customers
- Low rate international calling