announces the immediate availability of its white label solution— an end-to-end managed wholesale VoIP enablement platform that offers customers a complete suite of services and robust back-end infrastructure. The white label solution is designed to provide interconnects, ILECs, CLECs, ITSPs, and entrepreneurs a plug-and-play environment that enables them to set up a VoIP company in a matter of weeks with little upfront investment. In addition to offering the platform directly for private labeling, Telcentris is one of few companies to provide this type of turnkey white label VoIP solution to indirect sales channels through its Channel Partner Program.
Telcentris’ white label customers have the option to offer the following services to clientele:
- SIP trunking – Solutions for providing VoIP phone service for premise-based phone systems, enabling cost savings through unlimited free on-network calling, low long-distance usage rates, scalability, and other benefits.
- Hosted IP-PBX – Managed business phone systems with flexible features such as customizable auto attendants, call forwarding to multiple phone numbers and ring groups, teleconferencing, call transfer, call waiting, voicemail-to-email, caller ID services, and more.
- Carrier services – Domestic and international origination and termination at competitive wholesale prices through Tier 1 and LCR-based providers. Also includes inbound and outbound SMS solutions via Telcentris’ web-service API, providing full customization.
- Callback services – Web and SMS callback modules, providing the ability to transform the cost of an international phone call made from an end-user’s cell phone into the cost of the cellular service provider’s inbound call rate.
- Residential landline replacement services – Solutions for affordable home phone service via the Internet instead of traditional phone lines.
Telcentris’ white label customers receive:
- Fully branded member’s portal tailored specifically to each individual business allowing for complete private labeling
- Administrative portal for managing customer accounts
- Integrated billing platform with usage tracking
- Ramp style minimums catered to each white label customer
- Training sessions spanning three days to infuse a level of confidence necessary to being successful in today’s VoIP industry