announces the release of version 6.0 of 3CX Phone System for Windows. The most recent version of the award-winning and software-based PBX ships with 10 key new enterprise-level features such as call conferencing, paging and Windows 2008 support. These 10 new features were developed by the international software development company in only 20 weeks.
10 Key New Features of 3CX Phone System for Windows v6.0
1. Call conference service -- up to 32 participants.
2. Windows 2008 server support -- run a PBX virtualized.
3. Paging -- page groups of users to broadcast a message.
4. Intercom -- with two-way audio capability.
5. Support for Vegastream gateways (Patton & Audiocode already supported).
6. Enhanced SIP interoperability -- addition of support for many leading international VoIP providers and SIP phones.
7. BLF provisioning -- automatic provision of BLF lights indicating extension status on phones.
8. Phonebook Provisioning -- listing all extensions and allowing addition of custom entries.
9. Fax -- 3CX' fax server allows the whole network to send and receive faxes.
10. Extended HTTP API -- ability to switch recording on/off, disable an extension, and disable outbound calls for an extension.
3CX Phone System for Windows allows businesses to completely break free from the restrictions of costly hardware-based, proprietary phone systems. It also includes many other features that make 3CX Phone System easy to install, configure, manage and use; helping businesses increase employees' mobility and productivity. Four available editions: Small Business, Pro, Enterprise and Free
3CX Phone System is available in four editions, all supporting an unlimited number of extensions. The Free edition is limited to 8 simultaneous calls, whereas, the commercial editions can be extended beyond that and have a more extensive feature set. The Small Business version supports up to 8, the Pro version up to 16 and the Enterprise edition supports up to 32 simultaneous calls. Call capacity can be expanded with upgrade packs. A detailed edition comparison chart can be found on http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/edition-comparison.html
. 3CX Phone System Free edition
A Free edition, supporting an unlimited number of extensions, is also available. It can be downloaded from http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/download-phone-system.html