Pulvermedia announces that it has broadened its list of media partners, to augment the array of activities planned to help VON exhibitors reach the largest and most qualified attendee audience anywhere in the IP communications industry.
New and existing media partners who are helping Pulvermedia promote Fall 2007 VON to the IP-communications industry include:
- Band-X: a provider of outsourced voice services to the telecommunications industry
- Broadcast Engineering: Broadcast Engineering is aimed at the market that includes corporate management, engineers/technicians and other management personnel at commercial and public TV stations, post-production and recording studios, broadcast networks, cable, telephone and satellite production centers and networks
- Business Solutions Magazine: a leading source of information on IP Communications products and services for VARs, integrators, and solution providers
- ChannelVision: ChannelVision is read by channel partners selling voice, IP conferencing, Ethernet, data and access services to business customers, primarily in the small/medium business space
- Compact PCI: a magazine covering the latest developments in CompactPCI and AdvancedTCA technologies
- DIDXchange: a global ecosystem that buys/sells DID over SIP and IAX2. A DIDX weekly e-newsletter, client side announcements and blog keep DIDXchange informed about the best IP conferences and events
- Embedded Systems: the leading source of information for embedded technologies on boards, RTOS and IDEs, software tools and chips
- Extension Media: publishers of numerous resource catalogs, websites and newsletters for IT professionals and developers
- Integrated Solutions: a leading authority on wireless, mobile computing and RFID technologies & applications that drive business performance and revenue
- IP Business: IP Business is read by service providers and their value chain partners in the communications industry. The publication is known for its quantitative focus on service provider business issues
- IPTV Magazine: IPTV Magazine identifies and explains the technologies and applications that allow television services to be provided through Internet protocol data networks
- Network World: a leading print and online community for reaching enterprise decision makers through its news, analysis, reviews and events
- Telecom Reseller: the providers of reports on IP/IP-PBX, VoIP, SIP, telemanagement software, call centers, call accounting, e-911, power, testing and peripherals
- Telecommunications Magazine: a leading print and web-based publication for service provider technologies, applications and business issues worldwide
- Telephony Magazine: provides the information that shapes service provider strategies, through print magazines, supplements, e-newsletters and Webcasts
- TVover.net: an aggregator of news and information about IPTV, Internet TV, and a directory of online resources offering video or Internet TV and IPTV Forums
- VoIP-News: covers important aspects of the VoIP and Internet Telephony marketplaces and aggregates news analysis, events and background information
- PR Newswire: As the exclusive Newswire service for VON, PR Newswire helps VON's vendors reach their audiences through electronic news distribution and Webinar services
- And VON Magazine: the Voice of IP Communications -- which covers the IP Communications industry in all its vital aspects, from infrastructure to products and services.
In addition to these media sponsors, Fall VON is also sponsored by the following companies: premium sponsor, NeuStar, Inc.; platinum sponsors, including Brix Networks, Level 3 Communications, Panasonic Communications Systems, and Polycom, Inc.; and gold sponsors such as Acme Packet, Inc. and Dialogic Corporation. A complete list of exhibiting companies can be found at: http://www.von.com/2007/boston/web/expoCompanies.htm
The thousands of attendees gathering at VON are recognized to be the leaders in the IP communications industry. Recent survey data suggests that more than 84% of the VON attendee base has purchasing authority -- and these attendees come to VON to plan their purchasing decisions, identify partners to work with, and evaluate the technologies they will purchase within the upcoming year. Media companies interested in reaching this attendee base can contact Joann Varello at email@example.com to find out more about becoming a media sponsor for VON.