expanded the market for its Packet8 Virtual Office hosted iPBX phone service with the introduction of a new, fully integrated hosted call center solution designed specifically for small to medium sized businesses with call center operations consisting of less than 100 seats.
The Packet8 Complete Contact Center is a multimedia distribution and management platform that works with any broadband Internet service and provides enterprise class contact center functionality combined with Virtual Office hosted iPBX calling features and Packet8's cost efficient business VoIP calling plans. Developed in partnership with Contactual the Packet8 Complete Contact Center lets companies quickly deploy and operate multi-channel contact centers within Packet8's hosted iPBX infrastructure without the time and expense of purchasing, installing and maintaining costly, specialized equipment.
Delivered entirely as a hosted service, the Packet8 Complete Contact Center requires no specialized hardware or software, no telecom equipment and no up-front capital expenditures, making it an ideal solution for blending in-house and offsite or multi-site agents. Agents require nothing more than a web browser and a directly addressable voice terminal. The Packet8 Complete Contact Center service offers features such as:
- Skill-based routing - directs calls, emails, web chats and voice mail messages to an available agent with the highest skill level to handle that interaction
- Multi-media management - includes telephony, email, chat and voice mail and helps streamline contact center operations
- Real time monitoring and reporting - provides critical contact center metrics and gives supervisors the ability to manage their agent teams effectively from any location
- Voice recording and logging - helps companies improve the quality of customer service by evaluating agent-customer interactions.
- Historical reporting - generates on demand reports which can be delivered in Excel spreadsheet format
- Interactive Voice Response - managed through the web administrator interface, the IVR supports multi-tier menus, customer-entered digits, queue look-ahead logic for number of calls in queue and expected wait time
- CRM integration - seamlessly integrates with leading on-demand software packages Salesforce.com and NetSuite to provide single sign-on, screen pop and outbound dialing functionalities
- Contact and case management tool - tracks and maintains customer data and interaction history
When ordering the Packet8 Complete Contact Center service, businesses can choose from a variety of options and plans starting at $35 per station/month. Additional information can be found at Packet8