The Forrester Research Group predicts that nearly 5 million U.S. households will have VoIP phone service by the end of 2006.
With this technology evolution, it has become apparent that the African continent needs to make a change and keep abreast of these technologies for the betterment of African businesses. There is no better place to execute this than at VoIP World Africa 2007 which will take place from 2- 4 May 2007 at The Michelangelo Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa. It is the common industry meeting place where new technologies can be discussed, contacts can be made, experiences shared and alliances forged.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Outlining the current status of VoIP deployment in Africa and assessing how the VoIP and wireless VoIP market is evolving
- Developing an IP telephony strategy
- Realising the broader benefits of VoIP and convergence
- Converging technologies: A new era for business communications
- Success factors in planning VoIP & IP projects
- How VoIP & IP networks enable businesses to reengineer key business processes
- Next generation communications and customer service excellence
- Voice over Broadband – the VoBB revolution
This conference will provide you with quality information as well as an understanding of the latest trends in the IP communications marketplace.
Participate in the revolution of African businesses and join your peers at VoIP World Africa 2007.
For more information go to www.terrapinn.com/2007/voipza
(t) +27 11 516 4016