Pulvermedia announces that it has expanded its list of media partners, to augment the array of activities planned to help VON exhibitors reach the largest and most qualified attendee audience anywhere in the IP communications industry.
"We're looking forward to the best Spring VON event ever, and in the weeks leading up to the show, we plan to do everything we can to help our vendors prepare their storylines, and get their messages out to their customers and prospects," said Glenn Gaudet, Chief Marketing Officer for Pulvermedia. "Our media partners play a critical role in the promotion of the event, and in much of the business that gets done during, and after the show, and we're thrilled with the impressive collection of media partners we've assembled for Spring VON."
The upcoming Spring VON event will prominently feature the following media sponsors:
- Broadcast Engineering: provides executives at broadcast networks, cable, and telephone and satellite production centers with industry news analysis and technology updates.
- Business Solutions: provides IT channel companies -- VARs, integrators, and solution providers -- insight into growth and sales strategies for IP Communications and VoIP products.
- Compact PCI: covers developments in CompactPCI and AdvancedTCA technologies.
- Embedded Systems: covers embedded technologies on boards, RTOS and IDEs, software tools, and chips.
- Network World: reaches enterprise decision makers through its print and online community providing IT news, analysis, reviews, events and education.
- Telecom Reseller: reports on IP/IP-PBX, VoIP, SIP, telemanagement software, call centers, call accounting, e-911, power, testing, and peripherals. It also publishes quarterly and monthly reports on major OEMs: AvayaExtra, Cisco Tribune, NEC Newslink, Nortel Networks Now, Inter-Tel Report, and Siemens Sun.
- Telecommunications Magazine: covers service provider technologies, applications and business issues worldwide, through print magazines, and numerous web-based products. Telecommunications helps the VON community understand the business issues that affect their businesses and their bottom lines.
- Telephony Magazine: provides the information that shapes service provider strategies. Its print magazines, supplements, e-newsletters, and Webcasts help VON exhibitors reach their customers and partners on a daily basis.
- Screenplays Magazine: provides strategic information for the broadband marketplace, through ideas and articles from technology experts and leading industry suppliers.
- IP Media Monitor: provides insight, analysis and news on the emerging services and applications that ride on top of the IP platform, from voice-over-IP to IPTV to online gaming and more.
- IPTV Magazine: identifies and explains the technologies, applications and business opportunities that come together to enable television services to be provided through IP data networks.
- TVover.net: aggregates news and information about IPTV, Internet TV, and other topics, while also providing a directory of onlineresources offering video or Internet TV and IPTV Forums.
- VoIP News: covers important aspects of the VoIP and Internet Telephony marketplaces and aggregates news analysis, events, and background information.
- And VON Magazine: the Voice of IP Communications -- which covers the IP Communications industry in all its vital aspects, from infrastructure to products and services.
In addition to these media sponsors, Spring VON is also sponsored by the following companies: premium sponsors, including Dialogic and NeuStar, Inc., platinum sponsors, such as Aculab, Brix Networks, Level 3 Communications, NexTone, Personeta, Polycom, Inc., and VoEX; and gold sponsors including Acme Packet, Inc., InterTalk, Lumenare Networks, Microsoft, Network2, and TARGUSinfo. A complete list of sponsoring companies at Spring VON can be found at: http://www.von.com/sponsors.html
and a complete list of exhibiting companies at Spring VON can be found at: http://www.von.com/exhibitors.html
The thousands of attendees gathering at VON are recognized to be the leaders in the IP communications industry. Recent survey data suggests that more than 84% of the VON attendee base has purchasing authority -- and these attendees come to VON to plan their purchasing decisions, identify partners to work with, and evaluate the technologies they will purchase within the upcoming year.
The VON conference (http://www.von.com/schedule.html
) runs each day from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM across multiple tracks covering VoIP, IMS, Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC), and IPTV. The ever-expanding Video-on-the-Net conference runs concurrently with VON, with four full days of additional conference sessions. Details are available at (http://pulver.com/videoonthenet/schedule.html
.) Members of the media can obtain media credentials by contacting email@example.com