, announces that it will be presenting its suite of VoIP/NGN solutions at ITU Telecom World 2006 in Hong Kong. Comprised of trunking, peering, access gateway, and service delivery solutions, VocalTec provides highly interoperable solutions for the smooth and flexible deployment of next-generation networks (NGNs).
VocalTec will present its NGN solutions in Hall 9, booth #9047 and together with IBM, in Hall 2, booth #2018.
“As leading carriers and service providers aggressively build Next Generation Networks to address the growing communications needs of the global population, VocalTec’s solutions stay committed to meet the current needs of the market. With the strength of our technology, our local presence, following the opening of our office in Singapore, and our leading distributors and partners, we are confident in our ability to address our customers’ needs and assist them in meeting their business objectives,” said Yosi Albagli, President and CEO at VocalTec.
VocalTec will present its integrated portfolio of IMS-ready solutions, which includes:
- Essentra CX Media Gateway Controller: A scalable, carrier-grade SIP-based media gateway controller providing service providers a smooth transition to packet based networks while maintaining seamless connectivity to PSTN/SS7 services.
- Essentra EX VoIP Peering Manager: A session border element facilitating peering between SIP and/or H.323 networks. Essentra EX fully addresses carriers’ requirements in the areas of protocol interworking, accounting, intelligent voice routing and security.
- Essentra GATE: Enables any standards-based softswitch to control subscribers connected through V5.x and GR-303 access systems,
- Essentra GATE integrates legacy access infrastructure – including digital loop carriers, wireless local loop, FTTx, and cable – into the NGN core network.
- Essentra BAX Application Server: Enables the delivery of residential and hosted enterprise VoIP services over any broadband infrastructure, thereby helping service providers take advantage of evolving IP opportunities.