The Golden Group announced that members of the media will have an exclusive opportunity to have an early look at the hottest announcements being made at ISPCON Fall 2006, during its second annual “Sneak Peek Press Preview.” ISPCON Fall 2006, “The Internet Industry Event,” is being held at the Santa Clara Convention Center from November 7 – 9, 2006.
After reviewing the numerous news announcements planned for release at the event, ISPCON show management hand-selected its “Top 10” most newsworthy developments, which will be unveiled during the special “Sneak Peek Press Preview,” to be held on Tuesday, November 7 at 4:30 pm, inside the Demo Theatre on the show floor. Exhibitors selected to participate in this special press event include:
- 3tera Inc. - 3tera, a new vendor in the hosting market, will debut at ISPCON by demonstrating for the first time a scalable implementation of the cPanel web hosting system running on their AppLogic grid operating system. This exhibit exemplifies how AppLogic can scale standard web applications without code modification.
- Barracuda Networks
- Biztology - Biztology will announce Cube Panel integration with ModernBill. Users of the most well-know billing software can now automate their systems with the fastest-growing server control panel in the market
- Etelos Inc. - Etelos, a provider of open source, on-demand Web 2.0 applications will announce a new level of integration of its Etelos Application Server as well as opportunities for Internet service providers to capitalize on premium Application available from the Etelos Store.
- Forval International
- Hostopia – Hostopia is proud to announce the launch of new web applications and services for small- to medium-sized businesses, designed to help them not only create a compelling and professional website but optimize it to increase exposure and traffic. In addition, Hostopia will announce partnerships with prominent service providers who have turned to Hostopia to help them offer private-labeled web hosting, email and applications to their customers.
- NovaStor - NovaStor, a pioneer in supplying ISPs with value-added solutions to generate additional revenue will be introducing HiFreezer™, a new product focusing on long-term data retention and compliancy as well as its latest version of their remote backup solution NovaNet-WEB. With the new solutions NovaStor presents new and unique service features an ISP can offer to create new SaaS business opportunities.
- SiteKreator - The market for free site builders for consumers has been saturated for years and with SiteKreator, ISPs can tap into underserved SMB market providing businesses with the tools they need to effectively compete online as well as cultivating customer relationships
- ValuePoint Networks - ValuePoint Networks will introduce the first commercially available Outdoor MeshAP for less than $1,000, allowing mesh to be deployed on a realistic budget. The MeshAP is based on industry standard OLSR (Optimized Link State Routing) meshing protocol, and has high-power 400MW 802.11a/b/g output.
- XRoads Networks - XRoads Networks will be announcing their new EdgePRO-MSP100 product, which provides a complete managed services platform for MSP/ISP customers for only $50/month.
Each participating company will make a brief presentation, and the event will be followed by a reception on the show floor at which top company officials will be available to speak with members of the press. Details of each company’s announcement will be released closer to the show.
“There’s never a shortage of innovation within our family of exhibitors, and we realize that with all the press announcements emanating from each ISPCON event, it can be time-consuming for members of the media to sort through each and every piece of news,” said Jon Price, CEO, The Golden Group. “With that in mind, we created the Sneak Peek Press Preview as a way to provide members of the media with a concise, hour-long overview of who and what is going to make news at ISPCON Fall 2006.”
For complete event information and registration, please visit www.ispcon.com
. ISPCON is now accepting registration requests from members of the media, with press registration accessible at www.ispcon.com/press.php
. All members of the media are encouraged to attend the Sneak Peek Press Preview on Tuesday, November 7 at 4:30 pm.