Vonexus, a global developer of Microsoft-based IP communications systems and wholly-owned subsidiary of Interactive Intelligence Inc., will host a free half-day seminar in Houston, Wednesday, May 10, 12:00 noon to 4 p.m., called "Developing and Implementing a Strong VoIP Strategy for Your Business."
This educational seminar is designed for CEOs, CIOs, IT managers, and others involved in technology decisions at small to medium-sized businesses, distributed organizations of all sizes, enterprises with a mobile workforce, and vertically-focused companies, such as financial services and law firms.
- Understand current trends affecting the VoIP market
- Discover hard-dollar benefits of VoIP and SIP
- Learn how to design for VoIP before buying
- "Ports are ports" - discover the new paradigm of IP-based messaging and IVR
- Know the five things to consider when selecting an IP-PBX
- Identify VoIP applications for unified communications
- Hear case studies, view product demos, and share in roundtable discussions with experts and peers
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Receive an "IP Telephony: Converged Communications on theMicrosoft Platform" white paper just by attending
Co-sponsors include Alliance Systems, AVDS, Intel, Polycom, and TeleVoice.
Marriott West Loop (by the Galleria)
1750 West Loop South
Houston, Texas 77027
HOW: To register, or for more information about this free seminar, visit http://www.inin.com/News/Events/seminars/seminars.asp?id=576
. If you have additional questions about the seminar, call 317.872.3000, or e-mail email@example.com