, an award-winning VoIP wholesaler, today unveiled its RNKVoIP for Small Business plan, a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service with features and pricing designed for the burgeoning small business sector. RNKVoIP also announced that it will be a participating service provider in the Linksys Voice System 9000 (LVS9000) Program. RNK supports the Linksys LVS9000, a full featured IP-based PBX business phone system for small businesses.
RNKVoIP for Small Business is sold exclusively through RNKVoIP's Resellers.
"Our RNKVoIP Resellers wanted a low-cost telephony solution that not only dramatically cuts their small business customers' long distance bills, but improves their business performance," said Richard N. Koch, president of RNK Telecom. "RNKVoIP for Small Business, when combined with the Linksys LVS9000, lets our Resellers offer their small business customers a high end, total telephone solution at an affordable price."
With the Linksys IP-PBX (LVS9000) and RNKVoIP for Small Business Plan, RNKVoIP Resellers can instantly set up small business customers with a full-featured phone system, an integrated router, web-based configuration, automatic telephone provisioning, vanity toll free numbers, up to 16 extensions, unlimited local and long distance calling at affordable rates, and all the independence and flexibility that RNK's residential VoIP users have been enjoying to date.
This total VoIP solution means RNKVoIP Resellers can offer their small business customers:
- An entire office phone system running on just one broadband line
- All the "big business" phone system features -- including voicemail, auto attendant, 3-way conference calling, "Find Me, Follow Me" -- at a fraction of the cost.
- Award-winning VoIP service by RNK
- Fast installation -- within minutes in most cases
- Low $9.95 per line MRC (monthly recurring charge)
- 1.9c per minute outbound calls to all US, Canada, and 22 International destinations
- Free 411 Directory Assistance