announces the availability of service in Bethalto, East St. Louis, Edwardsville, Highland and Troy, Illinois.
High-speed Internet subscribers working and residing in southern Illinois can now take advantage of Vonage's broadband phone, which offers unlimited local and long distance calling and popular features like call waiting, call forwarding and voicemail for one low, flat monthly rate. Vonage customers living near the confluence of the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers can now keep their current numbers or choose telephone numbers within the popular (618) area code.
"Consumers in East St. Louis, where the world's tallest fountain resides, now have Vonage -- a local and long distance phone service mirroring its stature," said Michael Tribolet, president of Vonage America. "Our local presence in these Madison County markets gives residents and small businesses that reside there the option to choose a phone service that provides a great alternative to current high priced traditional Bell providers."
Using the latest technology, Vonage sets the standard for the new generation of phone service with the following residential and business calling plans:
Vonage pricing plans and features*
- $14.99/month - Residential Basic Plan - 500 minutes of local, toll and long distance calling throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- $24.99/month - Residential Premium Unlimited Plan - unlimited calling throughout the 50 United States, Canada and Puerto Rico anytime, anywhere.
- $39.99/month - Small Business Basic Plan - 1500 minutes of calling throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico including a free dedicated fax line.
- $49.99/month - Small Business Unlimited Plan - unlimited calling throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico including a free dedicated fax line.
Features included at no charge in all Vonage plans:
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding
- Call hunt
- Call transfer
- Call return (*69)
- Caller ID block (*67)
- Repeat dialing
- Area code selection
- Number mobility
- Bandwidth saver
- Web-based account management
- Voicemail retrieval and real-time inbound/outbound calling activity
- International calling at significantly reduced rates
- London 4 cents a minute
- Hong Kong 4 cents a minute
- Sydney 5 cents a minute
* Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See http://www.vonage.com/911
for details. Monthly rates exclude fees for activation, premium services, regulatory recovery fees taxes. International calls are billed per minute. First Month Free offer only available for the $24.99 Unlimited Plan and covers only the monthly cost of the plan, other charges & taxes may apply. Credit card high-speed Internet req'd. Other restrictions may apply. See http://www.Vonage.com
for complete Terms of Service details.