, a subsidiary of Vonage Holdings Corp., a leading provider of broadband phone service, announced the availability of service in Bethany, Cincinnati, Hamilton, Harrison, Lebanon and Middletown, Ohio.
High-speed Internet subscribers working and residing near the Ohio River can now take advantage of Vonage's broadband phone service, which offers unlimited local and long distance calling and popular features like call waiting, call forwarding and voicemail for one low, flat monthly rate. Vonage customers in the southwestern corner of Ohio can now keep their current numbers or choose telephone numbers within the popular (513) area code.
"Who Dey can now direct his Bengal's fans to cheer for Vonage's flat-fate, full-featured cost-effective broadband service plans," said Michael Tribolet, president of Vonage America. "Vonage is clearly the choice for Cincinnati residents and small businesses who want broadband service plans they cannot get from their local or long distance phone companies, which include unlimited calling throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, plus all of the traditional service plan features, as well as many proprietary features unique to Vonage at a great price."
Using the latest technology, Vonage sets the standard for the new generation of phone service with the following residential and business calling plans:
Vonage pricing plans and features*
- $14.99/month - Residential Basic Plan - 500 minutes of local, toll and long distance calling throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- $24.99/month - Residential Premium Unlimited Plan - unlimited calling throughout the 50 United States, Canada and Puerto Rico anytime, anywhere.
- $39.99/month - Small Business Basic Plan - 1500 minutes of calling throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico including a free dedicated fax line.
- $49.99/month - Small Business Unlimited Plan - unlimited calling throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico including a free dedicated fax line.
Features included at no charge in all Vonage plans:
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding
- Call hunt
- Call transfer
- Call return (*69)
- Caller ID block (*67)
- Repeat dialing
- Area code selection
- Number mobility
- Bandwidth saver
- Web-based account management
- Voicemail retrieval and real-time inbound/outbound calling activity
- International calling at significantly reduced rates
- London 4 cents a minute
- Hong Kong 4 cents a minute
- Sydney 5 cents a minute
* Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See http://www.vonage.com/911
for details. Monthly rates exclude fees for activation, premium services, regulatory recovery fees & taxes. International calls are billed per minute. First Month Free offer only available for the $24.99 Unlimited Plan and covers only the monthly cost of the plan, other charges & taxes may apply. Credit card & high-speed Internet req'd. Other restrictions may apply. See http://www.Vonage.com
for complete Terms of Service & details.