, a provider of advanced communications-based software applications, announced today the release of IPStudio version 1.0, the next generation IP Communications Recording solution for business VoIP users. IPStudio allows companies to record and monitor different types of media and data sessions in an organization's IP network. Based upon IPcelerate's proprietary distributed architecture, IPStudio provides a highly scalable and adaptable recording environment for converged IP Networks.
Highlight of IPStudio Version 1.0 are:
- Recording of IP-based voice sessions
- Active and passive recording modes
- Group-based recording triggers
- Integration with IPcelerate's IPsession product to use NIPA Framework for call information and reports
- Detailed call information linked with CDR data
- Multi-user and multi-access level contact with secure, recorded data
- Browser based Administration and Management interface
- XML based IP phone services for Cisco IP phones
- File download and playback capabilities from IP phones as well as from a web browser
- 3 different hardware platforms supporting 10, 50 and 200 simultaneous channel recording capacity
- Distributed scaling to handle multiple recording platforms for higher scalability
- On board storage capacity for up to a month of data storage
- RAID controller for rapid, high capacity of data transfer
- Automatic data archival mechanism and Integration with high capacity storage device
"Version 1.0 is the tip of the iceberg for IP-based recording technologies" said Kevin Brown, CEO for IPcelerate. "We have ambitious plans for IPStudio, for both IP-based enterprises and IP-based call centers, as we re-define the role of recording in an IP environment."
Leveraging the tight integration with IPsession, enhancements to IPStudiowill allow users to be notified via i.Alert to listen to the captured stream for 'near-real-time' monitoring or playback at a later date for documentation or training.
"IPStudio's distributed architecture provides affordable scalability, manageability and ease of deployment," said Alok Jain, CTO for IPcelerate. "Consistent with our vision for VoIP-based software, recording capabilities can now be inserted into those critical business processes and activities, easily and automatically."
The IPStudio completed field trials in early November, and will make itsformal debut at the CIPTUG Annual Conference, the largest global conference for users of Cisco IP Communications. CIPTUG is being held at the Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, NV from November 28 - Dec. 1.