Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Mobile VoIP Solutions Market 2011-2015
" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Mobile VoIP Solutions market in the Telecommunication industry to grow at a CAGR of 64.6 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing global network and wireless bandwidth capabilities. The Global Mobile VoIP Solutions market has also been witnessing the emergence of mobile VoIP-enabled phones. However, lack of awareness about mobile VoIP solutions issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Mobile VoIP Solutions market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Fringland Ltd., Nimbuzz BV., Skype Inc., and Vonage Holdings Corp. Other vendors mentioned in the report: Vyke Communications PLC., Truphone Ltd., Jajah Inc., Vopium A S
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?