For many small and mid-size businesses, deciding how to provide an affordable phone service that suits employee needs and allows for great customer service can be a struggle. Do I go wireline or wireless? Can I depend on VoIP? Is a hosted model right for me? How do I get all the best features, and how can my small business look like a big business to my customers?
announces the perfect solution for this classic dilemma – Virtual PBX Complete. Virtual PBX Complete has already been recognized for its outstanding innovation by Internet Telephony Magazine.
Virtual PBX Complete delivers everything a business needs to provide professional phone support for customers, prospects and employees while eliminating the need to buy dial-tone service and other expensive options from traditional service providers. Businesses need only an Internet connection, and Virtual PBX Complete will do the rest. It can be used as an inbound call router to existing phones, or users can select a complete phone system with VoIP lines and phones. Pricing plans for the complete service start as low as $9.99/month.
Unlike other hosted IP-PBX solutions, Virtual PBX Complete does not require VoIP. For example, with Virtual PBX Complete, a small startup can set up the service so they can run their entire business using only cell phones. Others could implement a Virtual PBX Complete solution using VoIP desk phones with direct extension dialing and all the other features associated with a traditional working environment. Some companies will want to combine the use of VoIP phones where appropriate and cellular or land lines where needed. Virtual PBX Complete offers the flexibility to work where and how the client needs.
Virtual PBX has also dramatically reduced the difficulty of installing a new phone system. Virtual PBX Complete VoIP phones are true “plug-and-play” devices. Users simply connect the phones to their broadband Internet connection and the devices register and connect automatically with no user intervention.
DETAILS ON VIRTUAL PBX COMPLETE
Virtual PBX Complete includes access to all of the features developed by the company over its 15-year history. Pricing plans set a new bar for value, with unlimited packages available for just $19.99 per user per month and metered plans that start at under $10 per month. In addition, Virtual PBX Complete is built around the company’s award-winning Open VoIP Peering concept, allowing clients to use VoIP hard phones and soft phones registered to Virtual PBX or other providers. Unlimited minute plans are even available to users who have no VoIP phones at all – a breakthrough concept as other IP-PBX providers require a VoIP phone on every extension.
Key features of Virtual PBX Complete include:
- Dial-tone service
- Optional Polycom VoIP phones
- Auto-attendant with professional greetings and greetings library
- Customizable greetings and hold music for different departments
- Complete voicemail with retrieval online, by phone or by e-mail
- Inbound and outbound faxing with no fax machine
- Automatic or manual call recording with optional admin and/or user control
- Free integrated conferencing
- Automatic call distribution queues
- Skills-based routing
- Departmental load balancing
- Multiple-role administration and security
- Follow-me/find-me capabilities
- Call preview and smart caller ID to know who is calling and what they want
- Real-time voicemail monitor and interrupt
- Local, toll-free and international numbers
- Multi-business support
- Customizable music on hold
- Easy web management and real-time monitoring