Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "VoIP Market in Poland 2010: Development Forecasts for 2011-2015
" report to their offering.
The second part of the report analyses each sub-segment of the market divided by provider types, from operators of fixed telephony, cable networks, VoIP, ISP, voice communicators to scratch cards. Additional information is provided on combined services, VoIP hardware and VoIP for mobile phones.
The report provides development forecasts and growth opportunities on the future of VoIP in Poland analyzing the size of the market and the number of users, its impact on fixed telephony and combined services of operators. The report looks in more detail in the main reasons for migration by private and business clients towards VoIP telephony and the impact on the market. In addition to the latest data, profiles of the top players are delivered for each of the market segments.
- Complete market data for 2010
- Development forecasts and market projections for 2011-2015
- Market analysis and structure including market size and value
- Market segment analysis (fixed telephony operators, cable networks, VoIP, ISP, voice communicators and scratch cards)
- Key industry issues (industry provider types, common reasons for VoIP migration by private and business clients and impact of VoIP on fixed telephony and combined servicers operators)
- Additional materials focusing on combined services, VoIP hardware and VoIP for mobile phones
- Profiles of the top players in each of the market segments