VoX Communications has a downloadable mobile VoIP app on the Ovi Store by Nokia for use on Symbian mobile phones. Users of Symbian devices can download the VoIP app from VoX Communications at http://ovistore.com/search?q=vox
or by going to store.ovi.com
from their smartphone.
Symbian smartphone users will be able to download the VoX mobile VoIP plan with a simple signup process that will deliver the install software package straight to the device. Consumers worldwide can use the app to make calls to the United States for $.02 per minute, or less, if an unlimited plan is purchased.
Other benefits of downloading the VoX app from the Ovi Store include:
- The app works on GSM or WiFi, enabling dual-mode functionality
- Low cost US calling
- Low cost international calling
- Seamless integration with the Nokia N900 contact list
- Provides users with a second line for inbound and outbound calls that also supports anonymous call rejection, call blocking and call forwarding
- Allows you to add a toll free number
- Allows you to add several virtual numbers
- Number porting is available
- Does not use up your monthly cell phone plan voice-minutes